My Reflection on blogging
I've been a blogger for several months so far. It has some ups and downs though. I didn't expect it would be that hard to reach your audience on the internet. My organic visits are almost non-existent.
However, I could say that I've learned a lot and that was my primary goal of starting a blog.
I fulfilled my passion to be a blogger with lots of useful life advice. My mission is to generate helpful and inspirational content that people are going to love.
So far, I've written about self-improvement, relationships, yoga, relaxation, mindfulness, etc. I never thought I could make it.
I personally think these are my two best blog posts so far: Toxic People Signs - Identify Them Quickly And Learn How To Avoid Toxic People and Relaxed Time: 7 Tips To Relax And Boost Your Mood
However, I could say that I've learned a lot and that was my primary goal of starting a blog.
I fulfilled my passion to be a blogger with lots of useful life advice. My mission is to generate helpful and inspirational content that people are going to love.
So far, I've written about self-improvement, relationships, yoga, relaxation, mindfulness, etc. I never thought I could make it.
I personally think these are my two best blog posts so far: Toxic People Signs - Identify Them Quickly And Learn How To Avoid Toxic People and Relaxed Time: 7 Tips To Relax And Boost Your Mood

Comments
Post a Comment